PCOS LIVING’s 5 Most Popular Posts From 2016
Today’s blog post is a round-up of my most popular posts for 2016 (in case you missed any or just want to reread a favorite). These were the most viewed, read, and shared posts by you! Thank you for your support, I appreciate it! Make sure you stay tuned for some new exciting posts in the New Year that will be guaranteed to help you overcome your PCOS symptoms and get you living a healthy life. Without further ado, here are the top 5 posts.
1. I wrote a letter to all the women who have recently been diagnosed with PCOS. I give the advice that I wish someone had given me when I started my journey. Is meant to lift you up, inspire you, and get you on the path to success.
2. Tired of people saying the wrong things to you? Here are 5 Things You Shouldn’t Say to Someone with PCOS.
3. Successfully managing your PCOS is possible. Who doesn’t love a success story? Check out how this kick-ass woman is beating her PCOS.
4. This post is geared towards giving you the information and resources you should know regarding your PCOS. Make sure you don’t miss this review.
5. Not a fan of running on the treadmill? Here’s a secret that you probably don’t know that will change your mind about using this machine in your next workout.