PCOS LIVING's 5 Most Popular Blog Posts From 2017
As 2017 comes to an end, I find myself reflecting on how my life has changed in so many positive ways. This year will always hold a special place in my heart because it is the year I became a mom. Being a mom is something I have always wanted and if I didn't take control of my health and life, I'm not sure if I would be where I am today. I can honestly say that I have kicked PCOS' ass and I hope that my posts have helped you in some small way do the same.
Just remember that we all have good and bad days; it is about not giving up when you make a misstep that matters. No one is perfect, the key to success is to keep trying, everyday! I hope that my posts inspire you to make a change, and to take back your life because you deserve to be happy. If you haven't made any changes yet, tomorrow is a new day and you can have a fresh start.
As always, thank you for being a loyal reader, and for connecting with me. I can't wait to help you with more posts, resources, tools, and tips! Get ready 2018, because here I come and I am ready to take you by storm.
Here are my most popular posts for 2017. These were the most viewed, read, and shared posts by you!
- This special tonic will help lower your blood sugars and guess what? It is affordable, natural, and easy to find! SWEET!
- Losing weight with PCOS all has to do with this trick! I bet you never knew this before!! And no, it has nothing to do with your diet.
- Thinking about starting a family? Then you don't want to miss these tips to help prepare for a healthy and happy pregnancy.
- Want to know some things that are not true about PCOS that people tout as fact? These myths are busted!!
- Exercising with PCOS is essential, but make sure you doing the right exercise.