5 Things You Can Do For Your PCOS RIGHT NOW!
Today’s post is short and sweet. But sometimes aren’t those the best? Here are 5 things you can do for your PCOS right now. So no excuses, get started today!
1. Eat smaller more frequent meals. This will help stabilize your blood sugars and prevent crashes. Try 5- 6 small meals versus the traditional 3 larger meals. Remember to always pair a fat or protein with your carbs.
2. Move every day. Try to get some type of movement in each day. This could be as simple as taking a walk, doing some yoga, or going to the gym. Anything that gets your body moving is a good thing.
3. Adopt a Can-Do attitude. You can do it if you believe you can. A positive outlook is a must! Having trouble trying to find the silver lining? No sweat, take a look at this post…I got you covered!
4. Take your supplements. Women who have PCOS are often deficient in vitamin D, magnesium, and vitamin C just to name a few. In future posts, I will go more in-depth into supplements that you should be taking but this should be a jumping off point.
5. Reduce stress. Stress is harmful to anyone but it can really aggravate PCOS and cause your symptoms to go into overdrive. You need to find an outlet for your stress, do whatever relaxes you and you will notice an improvement in your health. If music is your stress reliever then check out my beat a bad mood playlist.